Monday 14 March 2016

A Wanderlust project

Karen Michel was a guest artist on Wanderlust and encouraged us to make a book. I haven't finished mine, but here are some pictures of the work in progress.

First the cover (more to be added).


Now some of the pages. I used various papers and pieces of my own art ...


... carrier bags from my holiday in New York ....


... scraps of paper floating around in my collage stash ...


... torn pages from magazines ...


... basically, anything I could lay, my hands on!

 


Hope you like it.

3 comments:

johanna said...

wow, you are on a roll - seems this Workshop is perfect for you!
i like the idea to use These carrier tags from travels... i can´t throw them away, but not being a "real scrapbooker" they often float around unused...

Craftychris said...

Brilliant book! Love the idea of using carrier bags from your travels, so cool! xxx

sheila 77 said...

Again this looks like tremendous fun. This course does seem to suit you with its many different techniques. There is so much variety in your pages.