Sunday 2 October 2011

Dream - a tag

I started to decorate this large tag by applying Artist Spackle through a stencil. Once dry I painted gesso over the whole thing and then swiped it all over with a light green Pan Pastel. I then stamped the round Dina Wakley stamp using Versamark and applied orange Pan Pastel over it (a technique learnt from Lin Brown). I repeated this technique with a diamond stencil and blue Pan Pastel. Next, I stamped the image of the woman (another Dina Wakley stamp), some little bits of text and the word 'dream', a Tim Holtz stamp using cobalt Archival Ink. The ribbon is old sari waste. I have to say, I quite like the end result!

2 comments:

Heavens2Betsy said...

Love the clever design of this Jackie. Its beautiful. pen x

K J D said...

Great Jackie..... I love the colours and that stamp is brilliant!

Karenx