Friday 29 April 2011

Changes

Isn't it funny how you can look at something for ages and it seems fine, and then when you look at it at a later time it seems wrong. I was looking at my post of two days ago and thought 'I have put the girls in the wrong pieces', so now I've changed them! Let me know what you think.


Credits for both pieces: Journal your art out by Fiddlette Designs & Nancy Rowe Janitz @ Cat Scrap

Well, guess what I am going to be doing today ... can't wait to see Kate's dress! 

4 comments:

Heavens2Betsy said...

Love these too Jackie. I think you were right to make the change. They look more at home. Pen x

K J D said...

I can see where you are coming from.... now you've made the point!!!! Yes, I think they suit there new homes better! Clever!!!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Yea, I can follow your thoughts, great changed pages.

Christine said...

The cards were already gorgeous, but now the girls are at home.