Tuesday 1 March 2011

Configurations

Last Friday I was lucky enough to attend a workshop led by Tim Holtz. It wasn't a techniques class, but it was a fabulous few hours decorating a blank 8.75 x 10.75 inches Configurations box and I am very pleased with my finished project!

The first photo shows the box with its cover on, which has acetate in it, so apologies for the reflections!


Here it is without the cover (the front legs in this photo are not attached!)


Here are some more detailed pictures.




 Double-click on any of the pictures to see them in close-up.

8 comments:

cheryl said...

oh jackie hun,your creation is just stunning,you are just so clever hun and I totally love love this just brilliant,hugs cheryl xxx

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful Jackie..lovely to see your personal touches too..xx

Kari Desi said...

A Tim Holtz workshop...how exciting! Your configurations box turned out fabulous!!

Heavens2Betsy said...

Beautiful piece you've created Jackie. I think its breathtaking. Would you be kind enough to tell me a little about what you did with the cotton reel as its really captured my imagination and I'd love to know more? Thankyou, Pen x

Kath Stewart said...

Hi Jackie
love what you did with your box and it was lovely to meet you on Friday....I am still on a bit of a high....it was such a wonderful day
Hugs Kath xxx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How cool, fantastic work.

Sandra Foster said...

Jackie, this is quite the project. I can only imagine the hours - but well worth it. You will treasure it!

janita mantel said...

beautiful, all your work is beautiful.