Saturday 20 February 2010

Digital scrapbooking

Until now, I had not attempted any digital scrapbooking so I thought I would give it a whirl. I'm not sure whether others print out the pages they have created and put them in an album or whether they just create albums on their computer. I haven't decided about mine yet.

The first page is is built around one of my great grandfathers and his sons. Miraculously they all returned from the first World War, hence the 'gratitude' label.

Credits: StudioTangie, Studio Graphics: Industrial velvet.

The second page contains a photo I took when visiting Tyntesfield, a National trust property. I wanted the page to coordinate with the colours in the photo. Although it was a dull day, the red leaves on the tree looked beautiful.

Credits: StudioTangie, Studio Graphics: Fieldnotes & da Vinci; Dover

The third page is created around a photo of myself when I was young. I spent a lot of my childhood with various teeth missing!

Credits: Ztampf, Studio Graphics: Seashore

4 comments:

Debby said...

Awesome Jackie..

The Scrappy Tree said...

Great job Jackie, they all look wonderful :) I haven't been brave enough for digi scrapping!

Nettie said...

fabulous work! do you print these out and make up a book, or keep it all as a digi-book?

phoebe said...

Love these pages--especially the one with your childhood photo--how cute! =)