Monday 7 December 2009

Music

My project for today was to create a piece with the theme of music. I started off with a piece of plywood onto which I pasted some serviette pieces printed with music. I added a different piece of paper at the bottom to provide some contrast. Whilst this was drying I did the metal work. The word 'music' is metal worked over Grungeboard letters. The elongated piece on the left was made using a Ten Seconds Studio mould and the other piece using a Cuttlebug embossing folder.

The flowers are made from Grungeboard, sprayed with Glimmer Mists, and metal. I stuck green stones onto the copper corner pieces and the beads come from an old bracelet. I made the holes with my Crop-A-Dile.

I just have to decide where to hang it, now.

5 comments:

nancy said...

Hi, Jackie! I wanted to thank you for your comment at my blog, "Wings of the Morning".
I've enjoyed browsing through your work - so lovely. Keep in touch.
Nancy

cheryl said...

wow love this its just brilliant so love the design hugs cheryl x

Nettie said...

Beautiful piece of work Jackie, you are very talented, can't wait to see your RRA project (have I said that before? I'm getting impatient, lol!)

Yogi said...

nice piece. Love the metal work.

caramelle said...

Beautiful creation. bravo
:)
cara